Perez Hilton!

I almost didn't want to post this because this blog is about outing bald CELEBRITIES, and I do not consider Perez Hilton a celeb. However, others might disagree with me. Also, any chance I have to publicly make fun of Perez Hilton, I will do it. Because let's face it, even if you enjoy reading the gossip on his site, who actually likes Perez?

He is still in the earlier stages of balding, but it is definitely happening. He knows it too. He tries to hide it in a variety of ways:


Wigs:





Combing the hair to cover the hair line:




Silly head coverings:






But nothing works, as you can tell the hair line is clearly receding in the front.





We'll see if he decides to invest in plugs or a permanent hair piece. If he does, you can bet your a$$ bald outing will be there to report it!