Rob Schneider!

Thanks to faithful reader Marques J. for reminding me of Rob Schneider. I have been looking into him for awhile, but to be honest, I just forget about him. Occasionally I'll catch one of his movies on tv and think to myself "I need to do an entry on Rob" but then I fall asleep or change the channel and block Rob and his movies out of my head. But his hair piece is too good not to write about.

You can see a few years back that Rob clearly was balding. The front was receding:





Rob began to notice too, because all of a sudden he began pushing his hair forward to hide the balding. But the top was too thin for him to get away with this:






And then all of a sudden - boom! - Rob had a nice, full head of hair. Thick in the front, growing strong:









Even a new head of hair can't make this guy funny or relevant.