Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Nepal - Malina JOSHI

Miss World 2011 - Nepal - Malina JOSHI

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Malina JOSHI
Age: 23
Height: 164
Languages: Nepali, English & Hindi
BIOGRAPHY
Malina has a degree in marketing management and hopes to explore a career in the advertising industry. Hobbies include: collecting coins, freestyle dance and acting. Malina describes herself as persistent and determined and praises the motto: ‘Lead by example’.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Nepal is blessed with natural beauty where people are very generous and kind. I am happy because the Nepalese possess a good heart.
Future ambitions ?
To explore the advertising sector as a creative director or as an entrepreneur.
Describe yourself
I am a person who is very persistent and determined about what I want in life.
Personal Motto?
Lead by example.
Favourite food ?
Chicken Manchurian and red beans with rice.
Favourite Music / Books ?
I enjoy listening to slow rock, romantic songs and Sufi songs.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
When I passed my final exams with flying colours.
Special Talents ?
I can dance and act.
Any other interesting facts ?
I collect coins!